Here’s some great advice on helping your kids with money:
1. Give your children something greater than money—your time.
2. Use life’s teachable moments to train your children.
3. Take a field trip to a junkyard.
4. Teach your children to link money with labor.
5. Teach your children how to save.
6. Get your children started on the lifetime adventure of giving.
7. Provide your children with financial planning tools.
8. Teach your children how to say “No.”
9. Show your children how family finances work.
10. Never underestimate the power of your example.
Check out: Training Your Children to Manage Money – Justin Taylor.